After the recent social media ban in Pakistan, people start using VPN actively. A group of Pakistani users has launched their most effective VPN strategies in an effort to maintain their online presence in the wake of the recent suspension of several social media services in Pakistan. On Friday, the Pakistani government took down Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, citing “inappropriate content” like adult-only content as the reason for the ban.
However, virtual private networks (VPNs) have been used by Pakistani users to circumvent the restriction. VPNs let users use a private server to access the internet, hide their IP address, and circumvent geographical restrictions.
5 Tips to Select a good VPN for Pakistan
1. Security: Look for a VPN that uses strong encryption and has a no-logs policy to ensure your information is protected.
2. Speed: You want a VPN that won’t slow down your internet connection.
3. Server locations: Make sure the VPN has servers in the countries where you’ll be accessing any blocked site without any issues.
4. Customer support: Choose a VPN provider that offers good customer support in case you encounter any issues.
5. Price: Compare the prices of different VPN providers to find one that fits your budget.
Reliable VPN providers to use in Pakistan
- Sahrzad – great for Middle East
- Relaska – Secure and reliable
- Silverhanna – 100% safery and privacy guaranteed
- Aeroshield – best pricing
The Pakistani members have taken to web-based entertainment stages, for example, Twitter and Reddit to share their VPN strategies and proceed with their meeting exercises. They have been encouraging others to emulate them and circumvent the government’s ban by posting screenshots of their VPN connections.
“VPN gang, we shall meme on,” one Twitter user wrote. We can’t stop! while another user wrote, “Who needs social media when you have VPNs?” on a screenshot of their VPN connection.
The utilization of VPNs has been reprimanded by some in Pakistan, who contend that the restriction via online entertainment administrations was set up to safeguard the country’s childhood from unseemly substance. However, many Pakistani users contend that the government’s actions violate their right to free speech.
The use of VPNs by Pakistani users has not yet received a response from the Pakistani government. It is unknown whether they will attempt to enforce the ban on social media services in any way.
Meanwhile, Pakistani members keep on releasing their best happy internet, utilizing VPNs to guarantee their voices are heard. The restriction via online entertainment administrations might have quieted some in Pakistan, however, it has likewise led to another flood of VPN-shrewd members.
We must say that VPN is not the only way to access blocked sites. Here you can find other great options to avoid ban in Pakistan.