Several days ago Bangladesh telecom regulator has blocked over 17o gambling websites and over 1000 pornographic sites. Also there are notes, that Reddit was also blocked in Bangladesh. Is it possible to unblock sites in Bangladesh and how you can do this is 3 simple steps?
According to Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) spokesman, they previously asked all Internet service providers to implement internet safety solutions and block inappropriate websites.
“It might take few more hours to block all the sites completely as blocking any site is so technical,”
said Md Emdadul Hoque, general secretary of Internet Service Provider Association of Bangladesh (ISPAB).
“We have received an order to block pornographic websites and immediately implemented the directive,”
said MA Hakim, an owner of a renowned IIG.
Bangladesh Telecom Minister Mustafa Jabbar pointed:
All the sites were very harmful and more harmful websites will be blocked through this process and the move will continue from the government side.
Internet restrictions and websites blocked are not new on the Internet. Many countries have Internet limits, so there are ways to bypass them.
However, you can easily and safe bypass web restrictions by using a secure service like Sahrzad.
Sahrzad hides your real IP address and lets to access any blocked resource.
You can use Sahrzad on any device like a computer, iPhone or Android Phone, Tablets and others.
Three steps to Unblock Sites in Bangladesh
To access blocked gambling or pornographic sites in Bangladesh you need:
- Get your Sahzrad account TRY for FREE
- Setup secure anonymous connection following simple setup guides
- Unblock all websites.
How to Unblock Websites in Bangladesh on iPhone
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Unblock Sites in Bangladesh on Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
Bangladesh Lumps Gambling With Porn While Blocking Access To Websites – #PokerGene™ –
The Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission blocked more than 17,000 websites on Monday morning in an effort to prohibit its citizens from gambling and viewing adult vi… pic.twitter.com/ZplB9MUQCl
— PokerGene™ (@PokerGeneX) February 20, 2019
What the actual fuck? Is https://t.co/7bMGHwzrAc blocked in Bangladesh?
— Tanbin Siyam ???????? (@potasiyam) February 18, 2019
Reddit is blocked in Bangladesh. There goes half of my internet procrastination.
— Rayeed Ahmed (@RAYEEEED) February 18, 2019
It is not apparent that the Pakistan government actually operates PDF or can control the content of comments on the site. This controversy seems to be an attempt to censor information in Bangladesh with many sites now blocked in the country
— M.B.I. Munshi (@MBIMunshi) February 12, 2019
— wheretofromhere (@flloattheboat) February 19, 2019
— Francisco Taveira (@jftaveira1993) February 19, 2019