Today Facetime is one of the most convenient and popular application. It has millions of fans and is used in many countries.
Unfortunately, Facetime is not available in UAE.
FaceTime is restricted or blocked on iPhones/iPad and mac in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The UAE government has placed certain restrictions on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services, including FaceTime, in order to regulate and monitor communication channels within the country. This restriction is primarily due to regulatory and security concerns.
It was restricted as other similar calling applications.
The best tool to use Facetime in UAE – via VPN (a virtual private network).
Try Sahrzad service today and unblock Facetime in Dubai. Using Sahrzad you can also unblock any other restricted website and bypass any Internet limits.
3 Easy Steps to Unblock Facetime in UAE
1. Install the app for anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, iPad or mac)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Sahrzad Service.
We particularly recommend it. TRY for FREE
3. Connect and use Facetime video calls without any problems.
Best services for Facetime calling in the UAE:
- Sahrzad: Our top choice for unblocking Facetime in the UAE. A speedy, privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of advanced security features.
- Aeroshield: The best budget service for Facetime calling in the UAE. With no connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security, Aeroshield makes it easy to use Facetime safely in the UAE.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections.
Today population of the United Arab Emirates is over 10 million and over 8 million are expatriates who come to the country for work.
Most of these expats are living alone without their families and far from friends.
Of course, all of them are looking for new friends in the UAE.
The Internet is a great place where you can find new friends. There is a great number of websites and apps where you can meet people.
Facetime is one of the most popular sites to find friends.
Unfortunately, it is blocked in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other emirates)
How to unblock Facetime in UAE?
There is only one solution that can be used.
VPN or Virtual private network is the most reliable way to unblock Facetime.
Main advantages of using VPN in UAE
- It is safe
- It is secure
- It is absolutely anonymous
VPN hides your IP address making you invisible to the country’s authorities and 100% safe.
On one hand you get privacy and security and on the other hand, you are completely free and can access any blocked website.
Using VPN is probably the only solution that can guarantee you Internet freedom and online security.
Try Sahrzad service today and enjoy your security.
Bypass all limits in the UAE!
You can use Sahrzad VPN on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
Please contact us if you have some questions or if you would like to test our service FOR FREE!
Sahrzad helps to resolve the following questions:
- How to call Facetime in UAE
- How can I FaceTime in Dubai?
- How can I FaceTime with my iPhone in UAE?
- Why FaceTime is not available in UAE?
- What to do is Facetime is disabled
- How to unblock Facetime in Dubai
- How to unblock Facetime in UAE
- How to use Facetime UAE
- How to use Facetime with VPN
- How do I use Facetime
- How to enable Facetime
- How can I unblock Facetime
- Unblock Facetime in Dubai
- Unblock Facetime in Abu Dhabi