IMO in UAE is blocked as well as others voice and video calling services. You can unblock it today with Sahrzad in a few minutes. This is a safe, simple and secure solution that will work for your device. Try for FREE today!
IMO is a great service that works both on Android and iOS. This messenger helps users to make video calls and send messages using mobile devices.
IMO is popular in the United Arab Emirates, however, it was blocked in the country like other VoIP services. WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Messenger voice services remain blocked in the country.
What can you try if you need these tools?
How to Unblock IMO in UAE?
IMO is blocked in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) and other Gulf countries but it is available in other parts of the world.
Let’s say you go to Europe or USA. You can use IMO without any limits.
What if you can move to other countries virtually to avoid UAE internet restrictions.
You can say this is impossible.
But actually, it is possible to do with modern Internet technologies.
All you need is just change your IP address and it will look like you are connected to the global network from another country.
This is safe, easy and fast and you can try this today!
The most reliable and secure method to change your IP address is using a VPN service (Virtual Private Network).
VPN in Dubai masks your IP address and under the VPN you get an IP address or VPN server which can be located in any country, such as UAE, Canada, Europe and others places where there is no any censorship.
Once you get another IP – you can use IMO!
That is simple!
Would you like to try Sahrzad Service today for FREE?
To use IMO in UAE you need:
- Get VPN account Data
- Create VPN connection on your mobile device
- Enjoy IMO calls in UAE.
Gift for our readers!
Use discount code VPNSALES and get 30% off for the selected VPN services
The best way to unblock IMO is by using a VPN for IMO. Your vpn must be reliable, secure and invisible.
Where I can get VPN data?
There are many vpn providers today.
We selected only the most reliable VPN for IMO is the Middle East:
Countries Where IMO is blocked
IMO is blocked not only in the United Arab Emirates but in many other countries as well.
Such as IMO is blocked in Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, China, Cuba, Sri Lanka, India, and other countries.
Secure and reliable vpn can help to bypass geo-restrictions and keep in touch with your friends and family.
How to Unblock IMO in UAE on iOS - iPhone iPad
1. Download and install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store.
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow them.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save.
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password, and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Unblock IMO in UAE on Android
To setup SSTP VPN in your Android device please download and install SSTP VPN client here.
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- Tap + icon on the bottom
- Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols). Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
- Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.