Have you ever used Kindle Fire? This is a great tablet computer made by Amazon especially for e-book readers.
Kindle Fire is really a great device with its perfect-color HD display and powerful processor. They are perfect for reading but also widely used for streaming videos and web surfing.
Kindle Fire already has millions of fans in the United States of America and others countries.
If you want to stay private, secure and protected using your Amazon Kindle device you need to use a VPN – virtual private network.
VPN is a virtual private network – special secure tunnel that makes you anonymous and safe in the Internet. Read more about VPN.
To use VPN you actually do not need any additional application or program. Also you do not need to root your device to use a vpn.
Advantages of Using Kindle Fire VPN
Below you can see the main advantages of using a VPN on your Kindle device:
- Secure Internet connection
- Complete data encryption
- Absolutely safety and privacy on-line.
Here is the list of devices where you can use VPN :
- Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Gen),
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Gen),
- Kindle Fire HD 7 (3rd Gen),
- Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd Gen),
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd Gen)
How to Use VPN on Kindle Fire?
Your Fire tablet supports the IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP protocols. To set up a VPN from your Fire tablet, ask your network administrator for the VPN configuration information.
Note: You may be required to set up a lockscreen password or PIN when setting up a VPN.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Wireless.
- Tap VPN and then tap +to add a VPN profile.
- Enter your VPN profile information:
- Name– The name of the VPN
- Type– The security protocol for the VPN
- Server Address– The server address of the VPN
- PPP encryption (MPPE)– Select if PPP encryption (MPPE) is required
Note: If you do not know your VPN profile information, contact your network administrator for assistance.
- Tap Save to create your VPN profile. Your VPN profile is saved and appears on the VPN screen.
- From the VPN screen, tap the VPN profile.
- Enter the username and password for your VPN, and then tap Connect.
With you Kindle Fire you can enjoy the eBook, newspaper and magazine functions and also benefit from all additional elements. For example, you can not only read your favorite books and magazines but also surf the web, download applications, stream movies and TV shows, and enjoy music and HD movies you keep on the device.
Amazing Amazon’s X-Ray feature lets you look inside your videos and music, displaying trivia or lyrics on the screen.
Why choose Sahrzad service?
Sahrzad offer you premium secure vpn service for all your privacy needs.
We guarantee you completely anonymity.
Sahrzad does not keep log files.
We are glad to offer you free trial to check if our service works for you!
Try our service today for free!
Enjoy your freedom and feel real security in the Internet with Sahrzad service!