Viber is a very convenient messenger. With this service, you can make calls, send messages, and much more – freely and securely. According to Google trends, Viber in UAE is not the most popular service, please see the chart below. However many people are using it.
Unfortunately now Viber in UAE is considered an “unlicensed” service. However, you can use Viber in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the rest of the UAE. Users based in the UAE can use Viber to call other Viber users and to call phones in the UAE and around the world. If you interested on how to use Viber in UAE please read below.
How to Use Viber in UAE?
3 Easy Steps to Unblock Viber in UAE Dubai
1. Install the app for anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Sahrzad Service.
We particularly recommend it. TRY for FREE
3. Connect and use Viber voice and video calls without any problems.
Best services for Viber calling in the UAE:
- Sahrzad: Our top choice for unblocking Viber in the UAE. A speedy, privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of advanced security features.
- Aeroshield: The best budget service for Viber calling in the UAE. With no connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security, Aeroshield makes it easy to use Viber safely in the UAE.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections.
People also ask:
- Does Viber work in UAE?
- Can I call Dubai on Viber?
- Can I use Viber in Dubai?
In case you cannot use Viber in the UAE, you can unblock it with VPN (Virtual private network). VPN helps you to bypass all UAE internet restrictions. VPN masks your IP address making you completely anonymous and protected online. As of 2023 VPN is the best solution for calling services in UAE.
VPN can be used on any Android, iOS, or Windows device. With Sahrzad you can use Viber on your iPhone or iPad, Android smartphone and Android tablet, and any other device which supports VPN technology.
How to Use VPN for Viber
Many people think that you need to use some application or additional software for VPN. You will be surprised, but sometimes VPN software can be dangerous for you! You never know what VPN apk is doing on your gadget! It can store your data and share it with third parties, spy on your Internet activity, and others.
To avoid such unpleasant situations I can recommend do not install any additional software or application! Create a VPN connection manually using system features! This is simple and fast. Just follow the instructions corresponding to your operating system.
Setup VPN for Viber in UAE on Android
1. Click the Settings icon
2. Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
3. Tap Add VPN Network
4. Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be careful – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
5. Input your Username and password that you received from our service in the e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Setup VPN for Viber in UAE on iPhone and iPad
The next instructions will help you to setup VPN on your ios device and use Viber is Saudi.
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
- Click Add VPN Configuration
- Choose PPTP VPN and enter your VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username, and password in the e-mail
The server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
Popular searches in UAE with Viber:
viber app dubai,
viber u dubaiju,
viber dubai bloque,
viber works in dubai,
does viber work in abu dhabi,
can i use viber in uae.