Facebook Messenger calls are blocked in Dubai UAE as well as most others VoIP (Voice over IP) services like Skype, IMO, Line, Viber, Whatsapp and others. This is a big problem if you are working or traveling in the United Arab Emirates and want to stay in touch with your family, friends or colleagues. Especially for you, we are glad to introduce you a simple and secure solution for Facebook Messenger in Dubai. Today you can use Messenger and Whatsapp calls in Dubai with the newest invisible VPN solution.
How to Use Messenger in Dubai?
3 Easy Steps to Unblock Facebook Messenger in UAE
1. Install the app for anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Sahrzad Service.
We particularly recommend it.TRY it for FREE
3. Connect and use Messenger video/calls without any problems.
VPN is a virtual private network – IT technology that helps to hide your IP address and bypass geo-restrictions. However, many traditional VPN services are easy to detect and block. We are happy to offer you an absolutely invisible VPN connection that looks like usual secure SSL connection (like in your mail, Facebook and millions of websites). This kind of VPN is impossible to block. Try it today for free and be sure it works for you.
Best services for Messenger calling in the UAE:
- Sahrzad: Our top choice to use Facebook Messenger in UAE Dubai. A speedy, privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of advanced security features.
- Aeroshield: The best budget service for Messenger calls in UAE. With no connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security, Aeroshield makes it easy to use Messenger safely in the UAE.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections to unblock messenger call in UAE
Facebook messenger call/video blocked. Skype blocked. All apps supporting video calls not allowed in UAE ????
— Aimeeeee (@iamissrods)
I’ve just tried to Facetime, whatsapp and messenger call my friend in The UAE but apparently it’s all blocked there ????
— josh (@josherbs)
Using Facebook Messenger in the UAE should be possible as long as it is not specifically blocked or restricted by the local authorities. However, if Facebook Messenger or any other service is blocked or restricted, you may consider using a virtual private network (VPN) to access it.
Here are some general steps to use Facebook Messenger with a VPN:
- Research and select a reliable VPN service that offers servers in countries where Facebook Messenger is accessible.
- Download and install the VPN application on your device.
- Launch the VPN application and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a server located in a country where Facebook Messenger is accessible.
- Once the VPN connection is established, you can open the Facebook Messenger app or use the Messenger website in your web browser.
Using a VPN allows your internet traffic to be encrypted and routed through a server located in a different country, potentially bypassing any local restrictions or censorship.
How to Unblock Messenger in UAE Dubai on Android
To setup SSTP VPN in your Android device please download and install SSTP VPN client here.
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- Tap + icon on the bottom
- Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols). Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
- Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Unblock Messenger in UAE Dubai on iPhone
1. Download and install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store.
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow them.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save.
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password, and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.