Let’s discuss how to Bypass Barracuda web filter filter in 2020?
The fast solution is using personal vpn service to avoid barracuda web filter. VPN Masks your IP address and encrypts all your traffic. You do not need any additional applications or programs to setup a vpn.
Barracuda has lots of useful and interesting tools such as:
Barracuda Spam and virus firewall
IM Firewall – Protect and archive instant messaging content.
Load balancer – a load balancing appliance for high availability distribution of network traffic across multiple servers.
Message archiver – message archiving is used to index and preserve emails, and to meet legal and regulatory compliance.
Backup services – a service to back up data in the cloud, including on-site backup with data deduplication and off-site data replication for disaster recovery
And Barracuda web filter tool brings so many problems and limits for many Internet users.
Barracuda Web Filter
Web filter – In April 2005, the company introduced its web filtering appliance to prevent spyware and viruses from gathering and transmitting user data, and to control web surfing.
Protecting from spyware and viruses is great but when somebody tries to control what site you can surf and what not… This is Internet censorship.
The Best Way to Bypass Barracuda Web Filter
However, there is a simple way how you can get rid of Barracuda web filter: set up VPN tunnel from your computer and enjoy unlimited Internet connection and free web surfing without any limits.
Using a VPN is safe, simple, and secure.
It is easy to set up VPN connection on your device.
How to Bypass Barracuda Web Filter on Windows with VPN
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for devices with Windows 8 OS.
To setup vpn connection in Windows 8 please follow the next steps:
1. Display the Charms bar, click Search, and then click Settings.
2. Type VPN into the Search box.
3. Click the Set Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection button in the Search results pane.
4. The VPN Connection wizard appears. Enter the following information:
- * VPN server address from your account data that you received from Sahrzad into Internet Address text box. Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- * Destination Name. It’s just a name of your connection. For example it can be “Sahrzad VPN”.
5. Click Create.
VPN connection is created and Windows 8 displays it under the Networks heading in the Charms bar. Click on it to connect.
How to Avoid Barracuda Web Filter on MAC with VPN
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for MACbook and others Apple devices with MAC OS.
To create a new l2tp vpn connection in your MAC OS device you need to do the next:
1. Click the apple logo, and select System Preferences
2. Click on the Network icon under Internet & Network
3. If you see a locked padlock in the bottom left, click on it. Otherwise skip to step 5.
4. Enter your password in the dialog box
5. Click on the little + icon just above the padlock
6. Select VPN From the interface drop down.
7. Select ‘L2TP over IPSec’ from the VPN Type drop down and input ‘Service name’ VPN (L2TP) for example.
8. Enter the Server Address and your username. Also check the box that says Show VPN status in menu bar
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
9. Click on the Authentication Settings button, and enter your password and ‘Shared Secret’ – secret (small letters)
10. Click Advanced button and tick ‘Send all traffic over VPN connection’.
11. Almost done. Click the Apply button to save the changes.
12. You can start a new VPN connection by clicking the “Connect” button at any time.
You can also initiate a VPN connection by clicking the VPN icon on the menu bar.
After the VPN connection will be established, the VPN connection setting screen will become as below as the “Status” will be “Connected”.
Your private IP address on the VPN, and connect duration time will be displayed on the screen.
With VPN you can easily avoid Barracuda filtering.